Borshch Electric is an award winning family run business trading for over forty years with 3 stores based in the Midlands we have stores in Digbeth, Erdington & Dudley,
We have opportunities for the right people to join our team, if you are looking for a full time long term job where you are valued and part of a great team then look no further.
We currently have two full time positions available one working in our Digbeth Showroom and one in our Erdington showroom for a experienced sales assistant to work five days a week 9:00 – 5:30 which will include weekends with over time available. The rate of pay is subject to experience. Previous sales experience is required but product knowledge is something we will look to train you with.
As a retail assistant at Borshch you will be the first point of contact that customers have with the company. It is essential to create a good impression be approachable as well having a good telephone manner.
We use a computerised sales system which means you will need to be computer literate.
Some of your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and replenishment.
- Assisting shoppers by giving guidance and advice on product selection to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Answering queries from customers via phone, internet or face to face.
- Ensuring all goods have a correct retail price.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
This position is full time working Monday to Friday 8:00am till 4:30pm working as part of a two-man team you will carry out local deliveries dealing face to face with customers driving a Renault Master 3.5 tonne Low loader vehicle.
A DBS check will be required and a full valid driving licence must be held for over 3 years with experience driving 3.5 tonne Vehicles.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Driving the vehicle on a daily basis.
- Face to face interaction with customers.
- Calling customer on route to update them with estimated delivery time.
- Delivering appliances into customers houses, this will involve heavy lifting.
- Completing jobs on the PDA
- Returning undelivered items to your base.
- Delivering stock runs between our Stores
- When deliveries are completed and you return you will then help loading the vehicles for the next day.
If you are interested in these positions, In the first instance please send a copy of your CV to Simon@borshch.co.uk